OFFICE STEALING!!!! What Would You Do????


There was an issue in my office 2 weeks ago on some office stealing, and although the matter seems to have ended as they blamed an innocent man, i am quite certain that they've got it all wrong, i feel like they are blaming an innocent man.
I was convinced that, the person who kept the money took it, and played on my innocence claiming he didn't take it. But, i didn't want to believe it because since i joined this company he is one of the people i trusted and was quite welcoming, also it isn't right to suspect people, as understood from my religious beliefs, so now I'm kind of in a bind, because here's what happened :-
Only Me and him knew the money was there, and It wasn't me so?...........
There has never been a case of stealing in the office before........
We have never kept money in my laptop bag before........
There was no sign of force entry or clumsiness, so the taker new exactly where to locate the cash........
Also the taker didn't take anything else and there some pretty good stuffs on my table................

It is quite glaring now, since I'm pretty sure it wasn't me, and so many evidence along with what my colleagues, friends and family are saying indicates that he did it to spite me! I'm really confused and don't know what to do.

Here is the popular theory that was circulating: " He kept the money in my presence, but he came back to the office after i had left, because he was instructed to pay someone out of the money, he came in, took the money as he has access to the office no one is asking the right questions, and paid the guy he was to pay, then in the morning he was just about to tell me that he came back last night to pay someone and then i cut him short by telling him, i had some money to claim from him, he must have spent or lost the remaining balance and then started the hoax that the money was missing from there"


This is really annoying and very hard to wrap my head around but, I'm going to let it go, and keep praying to Allah to help me fight my battles, also I'm so glad the innocent man accused is back to work already, although i don't know at what terms as he and i aren't speaking as well as we used to anymore.

If you where in my place what would you do?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 Unexpected Traits You Will Only Find In Intelligent people!

WHERE IN THE WORD IS "KLAUS"

TURNING 25 "THE FIRST STEP" "SILVER JUBILEE