Chinese astrology

Chinese astrology

Have you have asked for the Chinese horoscope of a person? In China it is very popular to know and ask for the Chinese horoscope of a person. Therefore, it is very common to study the different horoscopes (animals) in the first year of Chinese studying for foreigners. The most important word is  (shǔ) used to ask about the horoscope but also means class or category.



今天是我的生日. 下午我请你来我家玩儿.

Jīntiān shì wǒ de shēngrì. Xiàwǔ wǒ qǐng nǐ lái wǒ jiā wánr.

Today is my birthday. I invite you to come my home in the afternoon to play. 

祝你生日快乐! 你多大了?

Zhù nǐ shēngrì kuàilè! Nǐ duōdàle?

Happy birthday to you! How old are you? 

二十三岁

Èrshísān suì

Twenty-three years old

哦,你是一九八零年出生的. 你属羊还是属猴?

Ó, nǐ shì yījiǔbā líng nián chūshēng de. Nǐ shǔ yáng háishì shǔ hóu?

Oh, you were born in 1980.  Your horoscope is goat or monkey?

我属羊,我是一月二十六号出生的. 你是属什么的?

Wǒ shǔ yáng, wǒ shì yī yuè èrshíliù hào chūshēng de. Nǐ shì shǔ shénme de?

I'm a goat, I was born on January 26. What are you genus? 

我属猴. 我的生日是五月五号.

Wǒ shǔ hóu. Wǒ de shēngrì shì wǔ yuè wǔ hào.

I'm a monkey. My birthday is May 5. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 Unexpected Traits You Will Only Find In Intelligent people!

WHERE IN THE WORD IS "KLAUS"

TURNING 25 "THE FIRST STEP" "SILVER JUBILEE