More basic conversations

Let's start today the conversation posts. We will post conversation about different topics or situations, to study a real conversation focused in some vocabulary that we have already studied.


你好!
Nǐ hǎo!

Hello!

你好!
Nǐ hǎo!
Hello!

我很高认识你.
Wǒ hěn gāo rènshi nǐ.
I'm glad to meet you.

我也很高认识你.
Wǒ yě hěn gāo rènshi nǐ.
I'm glad to meet you too.

我叫大卫.你呢?
Wǒ jiào dàwèi (David). Nǐ ne?
My name is David. What's yours?

我叫玛利亚.是我的同学,叫安娜.
Wǒ jiào mǎlìyǎ (Maria). Tā shì wǒ de tóngxué,  jiào ānnà (Anna).
My name is Maria. She's my classmate, her name is Anna.

你好安娜!
Nǐ hǎo ānnà!

Hello Anna!

现在我们去上课,所以明天见大卫.
Xiànzài wǒmen qù shàngkè, suǒyǐ míngtiān jiàn dà wèi.
Now we are going to class, so see you tomorrow David.

你们明天见!

Nǐmen míngtiān jiàn

See you tomorrow!

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 Unexpected Traits You Will Only Find In Intelligent people!

WHERE IN THE WORD IS "KLAUS"

TURNING 25 "THE FIRST STEP" "SILVER JUBILEE