PAYPAL ROCKS!!!!!!

Good Afternoon 

So, last night PayPal made a payment to a merchant without authorization from me, and i logged on the website and complained using the resolution center, and with 15 hours, my of unauthorized payment has been resolved and money refunded back to me. Well not to me per-say as i haven't gotten the alert yet but it was refunded to my PayPal account.

It has proven to be the best and most secured online paying platform.

So i endorse it, my fellow Nigerians looking to buy anything abroad, you can trust PayPal as your agent or middle men between you and the seller's abroad.

Click here now to register for your own PayPal account. www.paypal.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 Unexpected Traits You Will Only Find In Intelligent people!

WHERE IN THE WORD IS "KLAUS"

TURNING 25 "THE FIRST STEP" "SILVER JUBILEE